Pilot Logbook App for iPad with the Best Free Trial
With all the features and functionality of the iPhone version, the AvionLog iPad pilot logbook app is optimized to make the best use of that extra screen real estate.
By making use of the collapsible side panel on the left and a large display area on the right, a lot of your flight data can be displayed on one screen. The image above is an example screenshot in normal and dark mode taken on an iPad Pro version 3.
With the extra space available on the iPad, AvionLog will work in both landscape and portrait, rotating as needed. The intuitive flight entry logic and customizable flight logging features have been fully integrated into the iPad version of AvionLog meaning it feels almost identical to the iPhone version.
In fact, the iPad version is so clear and easy to use, it's our preferred method of showing off AvionLog in our youtube videos.
Start your industry-leading free trial of the
by downloading from the App Store today!
Only the Best for your iPad!
All of AvionLog's amazing features have been implemented and customized for the iPad meaning your pilot logbook app not only functions to the highest standard that you deserve but is optimized to give you a great experience. Whether you're using a smaller iPad Mini, iPad Air, or the large screen iPad Pro, your logbook is easy and intuitive to use. We're sure you'll agree, flagship features like this map view look amazing on the larger screen and especially in dark mode.
Providing the best iPad Pilot Logbook App Service
Other than providing the best pilot logbook app for your iPad, we believe in 5 key pillars to ensure you also receive the best possible service from us. These are:
- A comprehensive backup system consisting of in-app backups for fixing logbook mistakes and errors while offline plus two separate and independent cloud storage solutions. AvionLog also has the option to enable push notifications to remind you to backup your pilot logbook.
- Your logbook is your data. We do not lock your logbook into our system. If at any time you want to move to another logbook provider and need our help to do that, we will of course oblige and without any questions asked. It's more important to us that you get the right service than our service.
- Prompt, polite, and professional customer service is always our goal and so far we have received great praise for our attentive and personal service whether you reach out to us via email or on social media.
- We strive to offer the best free trial possible. Since there is great variety in the number of hours pilots do in a year and the number of flights they do them in, we want you to get a fair trial before you choose to subscribe to AvionLog which is why we offer your iPad pilot logbook app free trial for 350 flight hours or 6 months, whichever is longer. We only count flights done from the start of using AvionLog towards that total. All imported historic flights and flight time carried forward using our 'historical flights' and 'historical duties' features are for free.
- I'm sure we're not alone at the frustration that so often comes with in-app purchases, freemium upgrades, multi-level pricing structures, etc. That's why AvionLog keeps it VERY simple. We have just one price. We believe we are offering a service. AvionLog is one price no matter how many devices you choose to use us on, and your devices can live-sync using our in-house developed solution ensuring your pilot logbook is always where you need it, whether on your iPad or iPhone.
Find out more about the AvionLog pilot logbook app for iPad and iPhone on our homepage.